August 20, 2017

Watermelon Trio Of Projects!


I got a little carried away with an idea. The idea was meant to be used on the Wood Crate Die project and then I added a coordinating card and then I added coordinating clothespins with a cute cello bag topper and I made myself stop there!



All of my project use Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Emerald Envy Inks. At first I was going to use some punch art for the seeds, but remembered a stamp image from the Garden In Bloom stamp set that I could use. The image is meant to be used as flower petals but I thought it would look great as my watermelon seeds:



The sentiment from the Cool Treats stamp set was so perfect for my card. I also added Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon at the bottom of my card to finish it off.


Doesn't the Wood Crate Die work well for my treat holder? I cut two pieces using Whisper White Cardstock and sponged the inks like I did on the card, added the stamped seeds and once the crate was assembled, I added a sponged handle to the top with a mini tag:




To finish off my trio, I sponged the same theme with ink onto four clothespins and packaged them by clipping them on a sponged Lots Of Labels Die shape that was inserted into a cello bag and added a topper to the bag. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
August Host Code: EJZYSZ3A  


2 comments:

  1. Very good idea! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh looks sooooooo, YUMMY ๐Ÿ˜‹
    LOVE IT Tfs
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!