June 18, 2017

Ink Spreading on Glossy Paper Technique & New Video!

Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all Dads. As most of you know, my Dad passed away on February 21st so this will be a first for us kids, no Dad to go visit on Father's Day.  They say the "firsts" after a person passes away is the hardest. Dave and I are meeting with his daughter for breakfast. We are also attending a Father's Day BBQ for lunch through our church and then I'm purchasing lobster for supper for us. Looks like our day is all planned out. What are you doing today?


I posted a new video to YouTube showing you a new technique. This technique was shown in our Stampin' Success magazine that Stampin' Up! sends all demonstrators quarterly. There was not name to the technique so I'm calling it "Ink Spreading on Glossy Paper". Take a look here:




Ink Refills are used along with a Stampin' Spritzer filled with water. My first card uses Flirty Flamingo and Tangerine Tango Ink Refills:




Wisteria Wonder and Tempting Turquoise Ink Refills are used in this 2nd card:



Want to learn how to create using this technique? View my new Youtube video here:



If you can't click on the video above, here's the link to click on: 
YOUTUBE VIDEO


Supplies used:

Any ink refills and coordinating cardstock plus:


Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG   

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Firsts are hard, but you did well in planning a beautiful day and I am sure your thoughts are with your Dad, I know mine are and my father has been gone for many years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous cards. I mean to watch the video but I only seem to remember when I can't (meaning the boss is here). One of these days! I'll bet SU's glossy paper is quality and not like the weird stuff I have which is uneven at best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!